Notes for the House
- The houses have an initial supply of toilet paper, paper towels and soap. If your stay is more than a couple of days, you will need to buy or bring additional supplies.
- Bed linens and bath towels are supplied at the beginning of your stay. There is NO ongoing maid service.
- Washer & dryer are located on the first floor if needed. Liquid soap only please.
- No smoking in the house. Ashtrays are provided on the porches.
- DSL / WiFi Internet is available! Bring a high-speed cord for laptop connection.
- Telephone: Free long Distance is provided but can only be dialed from the upstairs phone.
- Beach chairs, umbrella, a bike and beach toys are located in the closet on the ground level.
Notes and Links for Local Restaurants
Menus are located next to the upstairs phone. Here are some of our favorites.
Notes for Last Minute Supplies
- BP Station (BLUE STORE) has just about everything.
- Chuck’s Meat Market – great fresh meats plus groceries.
- Piggly Wiggly – Apalachicola
- IGA – Apalachicola
- Dollar General (on the mainland; when approaching back to the mainland, turn left and go about a mile, Dollar
- General will be off to your left on Highway 98)
Notes for Any Issues, Requests or Questions
- Contact Johnny Poe @ (404) 660-5699…and/or….
- If you experience a serious issue (toilet overflowing, roof leaking, etc.) requiring immediate attention, CALL RESORT VACATION PROPERTIES IMMEDIATELY BY DIALING 927-2322 and inform them that you
are the owners' guest and you need immediate assistance.
- Their # is located next to the upstairs phone.